Property Management - We are the first and only point of contact for tenants. This takes away the day-to-day involvement from the landlord, and also in the case of minor issues, need not involve the landlord at all.
Buy to Let Property investment & Refurbishment - Our Full Circle property services includes everything from advice, handling the full property search on your behalf, managing purchase negotiations, refurbishment and furnishing, property maintenance, letting the property and managing the tenancy day-to-day.
Lettings - The Let Only service gives our valuation, recommendations for refurbishment potential, organisation of deposit and reference collection as well as the set up standing order mandates for rent payments and preparation of tenancy agreements.
Sales - Selling in today's market can be an unnerving process - our friendly and dynamic team of sales professionals will do the hard work for you, from providing a thorough evaluation free of charge to completing the sale. Decades of experience in the local property market mean we have the specialist knowledge and skills to ensure your property gets noticed and sold.
Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
Our list of services we providing:-
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property.
- Using various methods (advertising, tenants waiting list, to let board etc...) we will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
- Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange the necessary signature(s) from the tenant.
- Collecting a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
- Prepare a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
- Check the tenant in to the property and agree the inventory.
- Assist with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) in to the tenants name.
- Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
- Carry out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you.
- Maintain contact with the existing tenant and arrange renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.